Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

The only thing sweeter than moisturized lips? Bursts of real fruit flavor from crystallized pineapple juice. The newly reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® lip balm has all the naturally moisturizing power of lip balm plus a burst of fruity goodness. Beeswax and Vitamin E condition skin for soft, smooth lips while crystals made of 100% real fruit juice pack a sweet punch.

Does this item go on clear or does it have a sheen?
What’s your favorite flavor in this line of Burt’s bees lip balm?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
This product is AMAZING. i use it every five minutes. It doesn't dry out my lips like most chapsticks do. I totally recommend any burts bees chapsticks.in reviews
Make my lips feel very moisturizing and soft. It is a stable of my lip care routine. The price is very affordable and it lasts so long I wish I could use up quick and change to another smell. in reviews
I just got this product not to long ago and it is good. Love burts bees products and when I seen this I had to try. It smells good and it acts more like a lip scrub also not just a balm.in reviews
Heals my lips almost instantly! Smells great! And even leaves a slight tint on my lips! Id deffinetly purchase again!in reviews
Julia B.
Newcastle, WA
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Julia B.
Burts bees is my favorite cosmetic brand so far. I love everything that is natural by the way. That lip balm is just the best one that I’ve ever tried, I can not live without it, it’s very moisturizing and smells so good, actually makes me wanna eat it lol, it also makes my lips looks healthy and adds some color :)
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
Purchased at: CVS
I really LOVED this product this is probably my favorite lip balm out of all Burt’s bees chapstick and I basically love them all!!! The price I think is perfect for a quality lip balm!!!! My favorite thing about this Lip Balm is the sugar crystals they really help to exfoliate your lips and by the time you rub your lips they melt into your lips and your lips are silky smooth!!!! Absolutely LOVE ❤️ IT AND IM SURE YOU WILL TOO!!!!
Sreelakshmi
Philadelphia
Smells great & keeps your lips feeling soft!! It is also priced decently well so it will not break the wallet. I most definitely recommend this product for the price, but I did run out fairly quickly. I bought it at my local rite aid, but it can be found in most drugstores.
Cindy O.
Manhattan, KS
It smells great but it's like rubbing sand paper on your lips. I kept hoping it would get better but it never did! It just hurts!
Jada B.
Thibodaux
I love all Burt’s Bees products! This was a very  great purchase. The packaging. Is super cute, the smell is great!  It defiantly make my lips softer. I got it from my local Walmart.
Nichole G.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Nichole G.
This works pretty well, but i feel that it isn’t as well as the normal burts bees chapsticks. The crystals in this make the application feel a bit grainy and i always end up applying too much somehow as a result. If you want a lip balm from burts bees, i recommend you just get the regular ones
Katelyn G.
Steubenville
Has a great glossy tint but isn't sticky. Makes my lips feel amazing and soft while not over caking them in oil!!! Love the tint and they way it helps even with cracked lips!
Barbara C.
Burlington, NJ
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Barbara C.
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Barbara C.
This is an okay product. I like how it exfoliates your lips while trying to moisturize them. It also tastes really good when you rub your lips together. Unfortunately it did not hydrate my lips like I wanted it to. I found myself having to reapply it constantly. I rather just use the regular lip balm from Burt’s Bees.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Burt's Bees Tropical Pineapple Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Destini B.
This is an absolutely delicious lip balm. I carry it in my purse everywhere I go. It helps keep my lips hydrated during the harsh winter winds and it smells so awesome! I’ll definitely be buying some for all [email protected] for Christmas!