Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clarissa K.
Simply didn't like the taste or price. I love the whole organic idea but it better be good for anyone to spend that much.
Jordan S.
Taylors
Too pricy. I felt like it wasn’t cleaning my teeth to the capacity another brand could for the price I was paying.
*•.Kyrah N.
Valdosta,GA
I love this product because it is an all organic product. I would definitely use this product again. It is on the pricey side but it is worth it
Caitlyn R.
Ringgold
It just wasn’t my favorite. My teeth didn’t feel is clean. And it’s a little more expensive. I enjoy their lip products though.
F A.
The toothpaste is not my favorite but it's great to use it. Totally gives you the refreshing smell with white teeth
Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I really love this tooth paste. I bought two of them in larger sizes before and so got these again. I was disappointed that they were a smaller size, but I paid less for them, so that's that. I don't know what you look for in a toothpaste -- but for me, I want a paste that stays foamy to the end, and one that gives me a clean feeling after I rinse out my mouth. This one does it well.
I ended up getting a five pack at another store most recently when these ran out.
Mariee A.
fresno
I have seen this product but I have never used it I know that the Burt’s bees chap stick is good and leaves my lips feeling good but I would be scared to try this because I usually get the same toothpaste every single time
La Z.
mexico
It's a good product I've only used it a couple of times I do recommend it it's also really affordable and it tastes kind of good
Melinda W.
Atkins, AR
My family loves all natural products. Great for us and the environment. Makes you feel good after using
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burts Bee created an organic tooth paste. I much rather put something organic on my teeth than harsh chemicals. Its a little pricey but for what your getting its understandable.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?