Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this tooth paste i got a sample a while ago but havent been avle to find in in stores near me. But anyway it was a small tube enough for like 5 uses.... It is great it doesnt make your mouth burn... Its very refreshing and it cleans your teeth very well honetly i brushed my teeth twice and i could honestly feel a big difference it helped my teeth stay clean longer and my breath was fresh all day. I really recommend it. I wish i could find it near me... 😢😂
Vanessa A.
Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally I like Burt’s bees products but for there toothpaste it wasn’t the greatest. It didn’t really get the job done for cleaning my teeth. I purchased this once and won’t be buying this again. It didn’t fit my needs but I wouldn’t be surprised if others like it. I wouldn’t buy it but if you want to buy it the give it a shot.
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I usually love their products, but this toothpaste was a miss for me. It had a peculiar taste, and a runny, gritty consistency that just didn't work for me. Also, I felt like it didn't clean my teeth very well, which was a big no no considering the price I paid for it.
Michelle C.
Bradenton
I really liked this toothpaste, good formula, good to see no toxic additives used. I think it's a better formula and not as gritty as Dr Collins Restore. Hope that Burt's Bees continue making this paste, as I would keep it int the mix of my dental routine.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt’s bees is a fantastic brand. I love mostly all of their products but this was one product I didn’t like. It wasn’t super effective, left my teeth feeling still dirty, and tasted a bit odd in comparison to my normal crest mint toothpaste.
x x.
x
I just recently bought this product because I love Burt’s bees so much and once again I fell in love with another product because this works so well leaving my teeth brighter and cleaner. I recommended this to a few of my friends already.
Mariee A.
fresno
I have seen this product but I have never used it I know that the Burt’s bees chap stick is good and leaves my lips feeling good but I would be scared to try this because I usually get the same toothpaste every single time
Taylor F.
Dover
Loved this toothpaste!!! I used to buy when a lot. They had it in our store and stoped selling I stocked up on it when they had it on a cheap@close out price. Wish I could find it again. Great taste made my breath fresh.
Dee B.
Wise, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s Bees toothpaste did not work for me. I felt as though, it wasn’t cleaning my teeth as well as other brands of toothpaste would. I love everything Burt’s bees other than this toothpaste. Would not purchase
Jacquelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was terrible. It did not really help with bad breath, tasted bad, and was priced higher than other toothpaste at my local store. I would never purchase this product again as it was useless.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?