Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jess J.
Gold Coast Australia
Gross tasting. Didn't really see any results from using this which is dissapointing. My boyfriend hates the taste too so I know it's not just me.
Stacey R.
Cairns
Although I love how everything is organic I just found that this product tasted a little funny and didn't help with my sensitive teeth problems.
Amanda M.
Statham
I love this stuff! It smells great and taste great with ingredients I can trust! I also love the wonderful clean feeling I get with this stuff!
ELIZABETH H.
Red deer, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this, as with all the Burt's Bees products oyr famuily has tried, however, it DOES have a grit to it, which took getting used to
Andreea V.
Selsey
I haven't try this product yet, but I am always up in trying new things. My local shop doesn't have it so I would buy it from somewhere else !
ummehani f.
Shuwaikh, Kuwait city
Burt bee's is a good brand with amazing products
Pros:
Good taste
Good packaging
Afforable
Cons:
Not available everywhere
Less for more price
Merisa L.
desgraciadamente no le he probado pero me encantaría probarlo en algún momento ya que he escuchado muy buenos comentarios sobre este producto
I like to brush my teeth with mint toothpaste that gives me my mouth needs freshness and makes me feel clean and refreshed , very good .
Nikita A.
mississauga
I didn't like this toothpaste it didn't feel like it was cleaning my teeth and it's over priced for toothpaste and it felt kind of grainy
Lily D.
Loved this; I always had allergic reactions to the popular toothpaste brands but Burt's has been amazing, no adverse effects at all!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?