Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste that I can honestly say leaves my teeth actually whiter if used at night before bed, it makes a noticeable difference by the morning.
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Julie J.
Brisbane, Australia
I purchased this product because I thought it was interfering that Burt's bees would even sell toothpaste to begin with. I read a lot of good reviews on it and thought I should give it a try. In my personal opinion, I did not enjoy the herbal taste and much prefer the minty freshness of normal toothpastes.
Marjan S.
Australia
I don't like the formula of the toothpaste at all. The flavor tasted quite funny and it didn't really do its job as a toothpaste. I would stick to colgate and sensodyne. That was my first time trying Burt's Bees tootpaste and I wouldn't repurchase it.
Hayley R.
Edmonton
The biggest down side to the Burt's Bees toothpaste is the price is a bit high compared to generic tooth paste brands. Burt's Bees works greats tastes awesome. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. Definitely recommend this product to anyone interested in trying.
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Jasmine M.
STONEY CREEK, ON
I tried this toothpaste a while ago just for the heck of it and I actually really liked it! It tasted really nice and my teeth felt nice and clean. It makes me feel really good to know that there aren't any sulfates or parabens going into my mouth. I like to avoid those as much as possible. And of course it isn't tested on animals, so I support this %100 ! Try this!
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
I love it, but i honestly prefer the honest company mint toothpaste, this is without a doubt better than other toothpastes in the market, but i just personally choose the honest company, WHY? well no animals or ahem BEES were harmed during the process
Marble K.
Markham
This toothpaste smells too much like bees. I know many people like the scent of honey but honestly, I don't. I would prefer to have a normal mint flavored toothpaste. I stopped buying it after one try. Honey flavored toothpaste is just not for me.
Mely C.
New York
It's really good, srly, is really gooood. Is effective in your teeth everything that says it will do is really true. I have great expectations about this toothpaste from here to the future would be the best I've tested. It is totally recommended to all kinds of people, with sensitivity, no feeling, no problem.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?