Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Yasmin W.
Ireland
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste and it not right for me I just do not like this at all I'm sorry but I prefer my my colgate
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
I really didn't like the taste of this toothpaste at all I only like charcoal or mint toothpaste and I have sensetive teeth!
Elena E.
Slave Lake
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Burts Bees toothpaste! My teeth felt so clean and there was no residue left on them! And they felt clean all day!
Ria C.
My kids tried this once. It was a gift. Never bought it though. It was an okay products for my kids. Not one of their faves
Aliza S.
This wasn't amazing... it didn't leave your teeth feeling great and refreshed it was just a nice smelling paste i think..
Brookelynn W.
Wasn't a fan of the taste. Left a chalky feeling in my mouth. I'm very picky with my toothpaste. This didn't make the cut
Keletso M.
Cape Town
I didn't like it .I like using products that I am use to.
It had a honey favour that I didn't mind. It was just different
Angela Paola F.
I have never tasted it. I can not give my opinion about their quality . say it is bad or good just to say , serious lie.
rafael A.
zulia, maracaibo
This is a nice product, i gave it to my cousin and she loves me more than she should in the parameters of family love ,
Amina D.
Toronto, ON
I just didn't like the scent/ smell for toothpaste I prefer minty toothpaste and this was quite different and felt odd
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?