Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Melissa K.
Tripoli, Tripoli mina
I really love this tooth paste. I bought two of them in larger sizes before and so got these again. I was disappointed that they were a smaller size, but I paid less for them, so that's that. I don't know what you look for in a toothpaste -- but for me, I want a paste that stays foamy to the end, and one that gives me a clean feeling after I rinse out my mouth. This one does it well.
I ended up getting a five pack at another store most recently when these ran out.
Ellie M.
I really like this toothpaste; it has a gentle flavor and a "squeaky" feeling, without a lot of foam. My only gripe is that the tube is not very friendly with the paste - - the paste is about the consistency of thick honey, and the tube is screw-top. No matter what I do, I can't keep the paste from oozing out of the tube and drooling into the cap or onto the counter. Right-side up, upside-down, sideways, nothing keeps the paste in the tube when I take off the cap. I like the paste enough that I'll probably transfer it into a small squeeze-bottle with a flip-cap. 5 stars on the paste, 3 for the package.
Haya T.
I bought this thinking it would work for my because it’s an all natural product. But unfortunately it was not quite effective. It did not meet my expectations because it wasn’t doing anything to my teeth. I did not see a difference in cleaning and whitening. I don’t believe it stated it could whiten but it didn’t do anything. It’s an all natural product so I kept on trying to make it work but it just didn’t seem to do the job!
Shahed K.
umm slal
Hello. i love all product of this company if you allow me to review this product I would grateful to you. I can help you promote your product by reviewing them in my photo for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from internet and on the same time help the company promote good news. Best Regards
Aaliya s.
One of the best toothpaste i have used so far. Quick white and cleab teeth can be archieved. Although i havent tried other flavours. I would like to get some in my vox box.
Lauren M.
the burt’s bees ‘natural whitening toothpaste’ is an organic product and it blocks bacteria and removes plaque from your teeth,
it is good for people with sensitive teeth and it cares for teeth and gums,
after I tried this product it left me with whitened teeth and my breath was fresh x
Emily S.
Gosport
Just feel like it is a little unnecessary. Because I live in Britain I don’t have a lot of these stores so when i went to France I didn’t bring toothpaste and I had to get this one and it did the job good. But in Britain you can’t find this toothpaste so you might as well buy Colgate
Jordynne s.
Harrow, ON
Normally I am a huge Burt’s bees fan so I was excited to try this but I didn’t like the feeling it left on my teeth afterwards. They didn’t feel 100% clean and I’ve definitely tried a bunch of other toothpastes that leaves my teeth feeling smooth and fresh.
Maria Yelitza R.
Guanare
miMMM ese producto no me gusto lo compre y a mi familia ni a mi nos gustaba nos dejaba un mal sabor de boca no me limpiaba biem los dientes no me gustaba por eso empeze a usar colgate
Amy H.
I think this toothpaste is too pricey and you don’t get much at all! I tried some of my friends but would never buy it just for me as I don’t think it’s fully worth the value of money! And the packaging isn’t what I’d like to see for a toothpaste!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?