Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
I tried this because I recently switched to more natural and wholesome products. It wasn't my favorite but it worked. I found other companies that I liked better. Would not repurchase but it did the job.
Eva L.
Durham, NC
I love Burt's Bees product and got this toothpaste as part of a B-day gift package from a good friend together with a lot of other BB products. I was excited because it had never dawned on me that BB would also sell toothpaste. I used and still use it off and on. The only reason I do not use it all the time is the price. It is simply too expensive for me right now to buy regularly. I had asked my dentist and indicated that with my teeth, a cheaper version of toothpaste would be fine as well. So I am using a bargain brand, but I do treat myself, as weird as it sounds, to the BB toothpaste ever so often.
randi e.
Good and bad thoughts about their toothpaste. I recently bought the sls free toothpaste after trying other ones from them. My concern was that I this new bottle the sls free (botanically bright) it contains carrageenan which is really terrible for u and can cause altimeters and other things later in life. Anyways the other types from the. Haven't seemed so bad and I do currently still use the other options they offer.
Jessica W.
Tullahoma, TN
I bought this product because I had loved all Burts bees products. However I was highly disappointed. I felt after brushing my teeth that my teeth were clean and breath was fresh. However after less than a hour my mouth felt sour. I don't feel like it keeps you "minty fresh". Dealing with people all day and being close and talking, I was very self conscious the rest of the day. I will not purchase again.
Danielle S.
Burt's Bees is one of my pet peeve companies because they are a great example of greenwashing. While Burt's Bees itself is cruelty-free, they're owned by Clorox, which is NOT a cruelty-free company. I find it hard to support any company that tries to be "eco" but has profits that are supporting a larger company that tests.

This toothpaste may be mostly natural, and Burt's Bees intentions are good, but I would rather support an independent company that is truly natural and cruelty-free (one that comes to mind instantly is Eco-Dent).
Juliana F.
London, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

TO UNLOCK:

Write reviews and Answer questions about the following products to gain points towards unlocking your Fashionista Badge. You can also share your favorite Fashionista products across your social networks to gain additional boosts. Don't recognize a product in your queue? No problem. Try rerolling for a new batch. Once the badge is yours, make sure to keep up a steady stream of activity so your badge doesn't go stale!

Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I am huge fan of Burt's Bees products. I really like that this was a more natural option for cleaning my teeth. I wasn't necessarily the biggest fan, but it did get the job done. My mouth just didn't feel as clean as with other toothpaste. My opinion of this toothpaste is much like my opinion of sulfate free shampoo; I like the results, I like that it's better for me, but it just doesn't feel as effective as other brands. Also I see a lot of people commenting on the poor taste, I however didn't mind the taste....
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
What I like most about this tootpaste is the fact that it is natural. Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands and I am very happy they have a toothpaste available. It leaves a good feeling in your mouth and makes the teeth nice and white. Together with my routine of oil-pulling with coconut oil, that's the perfect toothpaste! Only downside is the high price.
Margie S.
New London, NH
I use this toothpaste when I return home, and forget to bring my own toothpaste. But, I prefer using this than my own, haha.
This has a great, minty taste, and creates a consistency while brushing that really helps (or feels like) your mouth get clean. My mouth feels incredibly clean after this. Freshness stays for a really long time!
My only complaint is the screw on cap, which, if you are a messing toothpaste applicator (like me), it makes putting the cap back on a little... difficult.
Kelly Christine D.
Celebration, FL
My mouth didn't feel clean using this. I felt like I had to do another clean with a different toothpaste. It left a film and remnants in my mouth that I felt like I had to spit every few seconds. I tried it for a few days thinking maybe it would improve as I used it more and unfortunately it still just wasn't for me.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?