Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Crystal E.
Panama City Beach, FL
Didn't like this toothpaste it tasted very blah and dry it's not as smooth as others and it leaves an icky sticky taste in your mouth
Rosemary D.
Manchester
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did t like this tooth paste my teeth didn't feel as clean as they usually do with Colgate toothpaste. It's also a little expensive
Meghan M.
Calgary
Good product! I really enjoyed using it. I don't use it often because I have trouble finding it and when I do it is very expensive.
Giovanna V.
The best for teeth and The flavor is unic, I love it and use since I was a child. Great for all family child and adults can use it.
Shivaun S.
Indo2likennatiral toothpastws or the way they feel it seems. This was no exception. I didn't like the taste of the feel of this.
Samantha I.
Owen Sound, ON
This is a go to product for any natural toithpaste user. It effectively cleans teeth and I can feel confident using this brand.
Gabriella A.
kingston
I love Burt’s bees and how natural their products are! Their always my go to, I haven’t tried this paste but definitely will
Yasmin W.
Ireland
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste and it not right for me I just do not like this at all I'm sorry but I prefer my my colgate
Sarah D.
Havent used this but I have heard a lot of good things about this product. Would definitely try this in the future if I could
Paige R.
North east Lincolnshire, Grimsby
I really didn't like the taste of this toothpaste at all I only like charcoal or mint toothpaste and I have sensetive teeth!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?