Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Clarity R.
Miami Lakes, FL
I am a huge fan of B.B. normally and thought this would be no different but I found my mouth didn’t feel clean after using this and isn’t that the primary purpose of toothpaste? Maybe I have used more intense products that this felt so lightweight compared.
Khloe L.
This toothpaste makes my teeth look so amazing, I’ve noticed a massive difference since using it!! I needed a product to help whiten my teeth and I wouldn’t turn back from this now! If you want whiter teeth I recommend using this!!
Amy L.
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love the brand. But the price I cannot get over, sometimes it can be really expensive. I would only ever purchase if it were to be on offer. If price doesn’t bother you, definitely recommend but it’s not for me
Abby L.
Kingston
Love this product it's a cruelty free brand. I bought it at target for about four bucks I think. It did meet my expectations and I use it every now and then I really do like it. I'm very satisfied it dose what it advertised.
Lyndsay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Found it to be a little chalky! The taste wasn’t bad but texture wasn’t for me. It was also expensive and hard to find. I used the whole paste but as a household we will not be buying this specific kind again.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didnt do anything special my arm and hammer doesnt do! It's more expensive and harder to find! The packaging is nice and the ingredients are more natural but not worth the price and hype!
Mahashweta L.
I recently bought this tooth paste because my dentist wanted me to use a tooth paste with Novamin (calcium sodium phosphosilicate) in it. This tooth paste does have that ingridient. This is a very good product. I just did not enjoy the herbal taste, it was not what I expected. However, my grandma loved it, so I gave it to her. Overall It was a good product, but the taste was not for me. It was like eating a cranberry herbal salad, so it didn't feel refreshing. I prefer mint, lemmon or cinnamon flavor for toothpaste.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste that I can honestly say leaves my teeth actually whiter if used at night before bed, it makes a noticeable difference by the morning.
Julie J.
Brisbane, Australia
I purchased this product because I thought it was interfering that Burt's bees would even sell toothpaste to begin with. I read a lot of good reviews on it and thought I should give it a try. In my personal opinion, I did not enjoy the herbal taste and much prefer the minty freshness of normal toothpastes.
Marjan S.
Australia
I don't like the formula of the toothpaste at all. The flavor tasted quite funny and it didn't really do its job as a toothpaste. I would stick to colgate and sensodyne. That was my first time trying Burt's Bees tootpaste and I wouldn't repurchase it.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?