Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Mandy H.
Pontoon Beach, IL
I would not purchase this again. It had a very odd taste. I brush to avoid mouth funk
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
I did not like this. It didn't leave a good taste in my mouth and I do not recommend
Julia T.
I love this stuff, so simple and organic yet leaves my mouth feels fresh every time
Brandi D.
Only Baugh it once but will have to get again. It gave me that nice clean feeling.
Amelia B.
Hartsville, SC
I really didn't like this stuff! I think burt's bees should stick with the lip balm
Maria S.
Gervais, Or
Ive never personally try this but uve heard itsnvery good because its more organic
Dala L.
Carson, CA
This was good to use because it let my teeth feeling clean an my mouth smelled good
Jax H.
I really don't like this. My mouth didn't feel clean and the texture was so weird
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
I love Burt's tooth paste. I have loved all their items since i discovered Burt's.
Erica D.
Dallas, GA
Great product! all natural leaves your teeth feeling cleaning and smelling great
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?