Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I am huge fan of Burt's Bees products. I really like that this was a more natural option for cleaning my teeth. I wasn't necessarily the biggest fan, but it did get the job done. My mouth just didn't feel as clean as with other toothpaste. My opinion of this toothpaste is much like my opinion of sulfate free shampoo; I like the results, I like that it's better for me, but it just doesn't feel as effective as other brands. Also I see a lot of people commenting on the poor taste, I however didn't mind the taste....
Annie H.
Honolulu, HI
What I like most about this tootpaste is the fact that it is natural. Burt's Bees is one of my favorite brands and I am very happy they have a toothpaste available. It leaves a good feeling in your mouth and makes the teeth nice and white. Together with my routine of oil-pulling with coconut oil, that's the perfect toothpaste! Only downside is the high price.
Margie S.
New London, NH
I use this toothpaste when I return home, and forget to bring my own toothpaste. But, I prefer using this than my own, haha.
This has a great, minty taste, and creates a consistency while brushing that really helps (or feels like) your mouth get clean. My mouth feels incredibly clean after this. Freshness stays for a really long time!
My only complaint is the screw on cap, which, if you are a messing toothpaste applicator (like me), it makes putting the cap back on a little... difficult.
Orlando M.
I have braces and been using this toothpaste when I found out that Burt's Bees made toothpaste. using this product daily works efficiently and feels really refreshing to brush my teeth with this flavor. I would recommend this toothpaste to anyone who wants to try something new and spice things up with a better toothpaste!
Kelly Christine D.
Celebration, FL
My mouth didn't feel clean using this. I felt like I had to do another clean with a different toothpaste. It left a film and remnants in my mouth that I felt like I had to spit every few seconds. I tried it for a few days thinking maybe it would improve as I used it more and unfortunately it still just wasn't for me.
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees is a great idea, but I just cannot get behind any of their products. They are simply not effective for me. The toothpaste does not leave my mouth feeling clean at all and I don't care for the taste. I would not repurchase this as I think there are many more products out there that would work better for me.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I chose to give this toothpaste 4-stars because although it is one of the best toothpastes I have found, it is a tad pricey. Toothpaste can be cheaper than a dollar per 6-ounces, but this is much higher. On the other hand if you have the money to spend, or really care for your oral health, then this is probably your product..
Courtney G.
This Burt's bees toothpaste makes my mouth feel nice and clean after using it. I bought it at my local wegmans grocery store. I use to use other toothpaste until I saw what they put in them and realized Burt's was the way to go. Love that this company is so raw with there products definitely recommend to others
Sara K.
Oakley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a wonderful toothpaste. it leaves you mouth feeling so clean and fresh. I prefer this toothpaste over crest or any other major brands that I have tried. it is a little bit pricey than your regular tube of toothpaste but that's because it's made with so many natural ingredients so it is worth it.
Beth G.
Sebring, Fl
I tried Burts Bees toothpaste but it wasnt my favorite, didnt feel like it cleaned my teeth very well and I didnt care for the taste
I use many Burts Bees products and really like them but their toothpaste leaves a lot to be desired.
I will continue to use Burts Bees but not their toothpaste
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?