Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Andrea T.
Springfield, MO
I love Burt's Bees Toothpaste. It's actually my go-to toothpaste for my toddler daughters.
Horrible. Not a nice taste and didn't feel like my teeth were being cleaned:( never buy again
Palo t.
I bought this because I thought it would work . I’m going to stick to there chapsticks only .
breanna v.
chino hills
It just didn’t work for me and it smelt so weird I didn’t wanna purchase it but I did anyway
Laura S.
Lexington , KY
Love this stuff. I'm all about natural products! It doesn't have a weird after taste either.
Samantha S.
I didn't love or hate this toothpaste. It seemed to do a good job but I prefer another kind.
Dayanara D.
Philadelphia, PA
I did try this Tooth paste in the pas it is ok for me I prefer others but it’s not that bad.
Scarlet E.
Glendora , CA
I didn't like this toothpaste. It tasted bad and didn't leave my teeth feeling clean at all.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
Alright toothpaste. It was decent but I felt it just didn't do so much. I have tried better.
Maddie T.
hebron
My mom is a Dentist and Actully use to recommend this product and I still use it (i love it )
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?