Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sari J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't love it enough to repurchase. will likely stick with crest and other normal toothpaste
Palo t.
I bought this because I thought it would work . I’m going to stick to there chapsticks only .
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Its just mainly the flavor. I just couldn't stomach the tsst while i tried to brush my teeth.
Ana G.
Love the smell of this toothpaste. Not only does it live your mouth refresh but clean as well
Katie B.
Wasn't too crazy about it . Felt chalky when brushing but had a good taste to the toothpaste
makai R.
ladson, sc
I just think this brand is better as lip products, the toothpaste just didn't work for me.
maggie s.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yuck. I didn't like this toothpaste. Burtz is good for lotion and Chapstick not toothpaste
kazjah b.
Richmond, VA
It works good but the taste has a nasty after taste that stays around for ab 30-45 minutes.
Sierra G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I really like this stuff honestly. It has a great flavor I!! Little pricey though.worth it
Victoria G.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Didn't like this at all taste wasn't good at all didn't have any good effects to be honest
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?