Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Tierra H.
I didn't like the taste of this toothpaste but it got the job done I guess. I didn't repurchase.
Mindi B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Burt's Bee's. Their toothpaste is great. It makes my teeth feel clean and my mouth minty.
Jessica H.
Do not like this toothpaste, I much rather have a clean fresh like Colgate or something like that
Ambar A.
I don’t like this product because I feel that it didn’t work on my teeth. I preferred use crest.
Ryan P.
Bennington , NE
I got a sample of this product, i liked it but never actually repurchased it. Unsure of the cost
Britany G.
Not my favorite toothpaste had a very unsatisfying taste to it made me gag a lot do not recommend
Noelle C.
I give it an a because it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean. anything Burt's bees deserves an A.
Eliza D.
Lawton, OK
I love this toothpaste because it's all natural! It also works well and helps whiten my teeth.
Madalyn H.
Lubbock
I wasn’t a fan of the taste of this tooth paste, however that didn’t change the effectiveness.
Miya S.
Seale , AL
Expensive but worth it, the flavor is great & my teeth or much whiter. I love that its organic
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?