Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ana L.
Orlando, FL
Did not feel as clean as other products i have used just felt vary smooth and not strong enough
Austin S.
Russellville, AR
It's a good healthy product that works well. My only complaint is it doesn't taste that great.
Stephanie A.
Brownsville, TX
I love love love love this its great for my teetg. I totally recommen this product to everyone.
Bekah W.
El Paso, TX
It was nasty. I'm glad I only tried it once. Not making that mistake twice. Overall a bad idea.
Taija M.
Red house , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Super super minty perfect toothpaste! I am obsessed with this whole brand! I love love love it!
Esmeralda C.
Whitewater ca , CA
Really don't recommend in my opinion I didn't like it and I'm not interested in buying it again
Katie B.
Wasn't too crazy about it . Felt chalky when brushing but had a good taste to the toothpaste
Laura S.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff. I'm all about natural products! It doesn't have a weird after taste either.
Jessica S.
Burien, WA
It’s alright it pretty good taste but if your lips are kinda chapped it kinda starts burning
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
Alright toothpaste. It was decent but I felt it just didn't do so much. I have tried better.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?