Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Selam H.
North Las Vegas, NV
I don't like it. It tastes gross and I have sensitive teeth and this didn't help at all
anna g.
North Hollywood, CA
Didn't really like this product it didn't keep my mouth fresh and wasn't strong enough...
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just didn’t like it at all. Some of the reasons why I didn’t like it was the flavor.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This toothpaste is awesome! I absolutely love it !! The price is reasonable also!! !!!!
Laura G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought Burt's bees toothpaste at target a few weeks ago and I am very pleased with it!
Ashleey N.
Wichita, KS
This is my FAVORITE. A LITRLE PRICY FOR TOOTHPASTE BUT ITS GOOD. WORKS AND TASTES GOOD
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great brand and the product is great as well. Makes your breathe smell great
Rajenae S.
Columbia, SC
I didn't really enjoy it, did not satisfy me so I haven't gotten it In a very long time
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is alright nothing crazy, works the same as any other toothpaste brand.
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
I don't like Burt bees products in general. I tried it once and didn't really like it.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?