Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ashley M.
Kansas City, KS
Pretty good I use it on my kids since the Colgate mint burns then to much the is better for my kids.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Es un buen producto la verdad me gusta el resultado que deja, es ta super chevere me gusta la verdad
Ashley B.
Clifton, CO
This too the paste was decent. Very pricey tho. That's why I only tried it one time and haven't since
Loren B.
Dulac, LA
I find that the tooth paste really gave me my money's worth i would recommend it to all my friends
Denise S.
Didn't like the taste. A little gummy texture. I suppose it's better to stay with what I know best.
Ana S.
Washington, DC
Works ok! Butvuts nto the great one I ever had! But still a great product! Maybe I have used wrong
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This leaves an after taste in your mouth and leaves a not clean feeling. I would not purchase again
Samantha S.
Nice natural toothpaste not the same as a typical one but I like the ingredients and also the taste
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
It's ok. I was I. A bind and this was all that was available at the time. Did what it needed to do
Vanessa D.
It has a nasty taste to it and the quality of the tube is bad. I prefer other brands but it was ok
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?