Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I have always gotten the occasional canker sore, no big deal. But in the last few years, I got them much more frequently and they lasted longer so it was getting to be a big problem. I couldn't account for the change, except perhaps menopause. Through Googling I found that some people got relief by switching to a SLS-free toothpaste so I thought I would give it a try. Burt's was the only one I could readily find. It worked! I made the switch over a year ago and have only gotten two canker sores and one was immediately after a trip where I thought I could get by with regular toothpaste (the price with shipping to buy a travel size was prohibitive).

That makes me a happy camper. I now put some of this toothpaste in a small cosmetic container when I travel.

I find this toothpaste a little weird but I'll use anything that keeps the canker sores at bay. The consistency is a lot more runny than other toothpastes. If I don't store it with the cap pointing up, I end up with a gooey mess at the opening. I haven't had any noticeable whitening effect but really this does not purport to be a whitening toothpaste. Burt's has another toothpaste that whitens.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I like that is safe and that a lot of their products organic I use a lot of their products with my children because I know that they've not been tested on animals and that they are okay products to use
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know what it was...but it didn’t seem to taste well or make my mouth feel fresh. I had to use a lot to feel like my teeth got clean. It was kind of expensive, over $4 a tube where I got it also. I may try it again to see if my opinions have changed.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
I would buy this all the time if it was a little cheaper! It's all natural and tastes great! Why wouldn't you love it! After all why would we want to brush our teeth with chemicals?
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Jenny E.
mustang
i’m gonna be honest, they need to stay in their lane and just keep making chapsticks. their toothpaste was not the way to go. this didn’t give me the same minty fresh feeling as colgate but maybe brands should stick to what they’re known for
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
This toothpaste was horrid. It's had a weird after taste that took me brushing my teeth with another tooth paste to get rid of it. It left what felt like a film in my mouth.
Nicole B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this natural toothpaste! It’s good for sensitive teeth and gets rid of that awful morning breath! I love this toothpaste a lot and refuse to use anything else on my teeth now! I would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth!
Grettel G.
Chicago
Weird taste. Just saying. It is made with all these natural ingredients and I give that a electronic high-five! It’s great, but doesn’t have any whitening effect to your teeth. Kinda sad, but does make your breath smell minty!
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love anything Burt's Bee's, however this is something I have yet to use. I know that the brand is good and that everything they make is great and successful. So I'm not sure how well this works, but the brand is well known.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?