Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Katelyn L.
Too expensive for what its worth. Has a weird smell. didn't rebuy and wont rebuy. Thats all i have to say
Ileana H.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
taste nasty and not the best on price. Really don't have much to say will not be purchasing this again.
Grace L.
More of an all-natural toothpaste, I was not as much of a fan personally. I guess it got the job done.
Melinda W.
Atkins, AR
My family loves all natural products. Great for us and the environment. Makes you feel good after using
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like the taste of this and didn't think it cleaned my teeth as well as my other toothpastes.
Aracely E.
I didn't really like this toothpaste. I felt it didn't leave my teeth as clean. I would not repurchase.
Lauren N.
Cortland, NY
love the natural ingredients used! leave a nice fresh feeling in your mouth. would recommend to anyone.
michelle s.
Waukesha, WI
Im so glad burt has branched out, i use this on myself (vegan) and my toddler!, we both love this stuff
Goldie G.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't like the taste or the after taste of it. I don't have anything good to say about this product.
Arianna M.
Amityville, NY
Hated it tasted like soap not much more to say so here is some random things it didn't even look edible
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?