Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Crystal N.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yuck! The this toothpaste taste terrible and just really is not something I enjoyed using. I threw it away.
Claudia P.
Dallas, TX
Loved it! Just don't like the taste very much! Maybe didn't give it enough time to acquire a taste for it.
Kristyn M.
Monroe, NC
Works well and has a decent taste, but is a little more expensive than I would like to pay for toothpaste.
Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
The quality of this brand it is awesome please try it you never gonna leave to use it highly recommended
courtney t.
West Haven, CT
I just didn't feel like it made my breath fresh. I felt like I needed to brush my teeth again in an hour.
Katie M.
It has a great flavor but my teeth don't feel as clean after brushing as they do with other toothpastes.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN
Great toothpaste Burt's and bees is. Very natural and very gentle on your teeth. Not too harsh of flavors
Gigi A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Not a fan at all
Of this toothpaste, didn't like the feeling it left in my mouth, didn't really clean it
Dawna L.
Warwick, RI
love burts--non abrasive and cleans gums gently but totally ---leaves mouth feeling super clean and fresh
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like Burt's bees tooth paste made with natural things in this product to keep the teeth white and pretty
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?