Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Not so great clean feeling need to stick with my usual brand and also expensive aquafresh and cresgt are better
j b.
I think this product is good but it worked on my teeth slow so i dont recommend this to people who need it fast
Meghan A.
South Point, OH
I love this toothpaste! It's one of very few brands that do not have SLS and still makes your mouth feel clean.
Kayla M.
Bethel Park, PA
Liked the flavor and the clean feeling. Not the best product for the price. Satisfied but not really impressed.
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Good product from a solid cruelt-free brand, but I ddint like the flavor. Easy to find at your local drugstore.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL
Its just OK. I find it kind of dry. I only bought it once. Its rather expensive. Crest and Colgate work better.
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't like this at all idk why maybe because I'm used to my toothpaste but I wasn't for the taste or texture
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Works amazingly. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! First time user. Taste great. Will be buying again.
↑Be G.
Muncie
Amazing!!! this is a personal preference and would I say I like it look into it if you’d like to try it out.
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
JUST DON'T LIKE IT.BUT DOES MAKE YOUR TEETH REAL BRIGHT.AND INEXPENSIVE.TOO SALTY AND BAD TASTE LEFT IN MOUTH
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?