Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Amanda M.
Center Point, AL
This and Tom's of Maine are my favorite tooth pastes to use, I love them because they are all natural
Jessica C.
Fort Gay, WV
Burt's bees toothpaste is the absolute best all of there products are amazing and always work for me
Karlee B.
Doesn't have a good taste to it. But what toothpaste does? It just isn't my preference of toothpaste
abbie m.
a very natural flavor. i wouldn’t recommend the mint flavor due to it being so powerful for the mouth
Karen M.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's ok. I was I. A bind and this was all that was available at the time. Did what it needed to do
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This leaves an after taste in your mouth and leaves a not clean feeling. I would not purchase again
Guadalupe B.
Katy
I tried it once and I like it, I just went back to my regular toothpaste. But I would buy it again.
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bleh! I hated this toothpaste. it was chalky, flavorless, and did nothing noticeable for my teeth.
Brandey B.
Blue Ridge, GA
This toothpaste made me not want to brush my teeth anymore. I didn't like the texture or the taste
Loren B.
Dulac, LA
I find that the tooth paste really gave me my money's worth i would recommend it to all my friends
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?