Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ariel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't tried the tooth paste but I love anything Burt's bees. There a great company with the best products.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL
Its just OK. I find it kind of dry. I only bought it once. Its rather expensive. Crest and Colgate work better.
Savanah R.
Pekin
Wasn't pleased with the taste. Don't think I'll ever try it again. It was odd and left my mouth tasting weird.
Stephanie H.
Reno, NV
Love love love Burt's Bees! I have been using there products for years, and this toothpaste was an easy switch!
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Didn't care for it to much. Didn't feel like my moith was fresh and actually cleaned. Wouldn't purchase again.
Jazmine R.
Brooksville, FL
1,666 reviews
Yvonne H.
Stockton, CA
Just as people say, the toothpaste does not taste that pleasant. It might be tolerable for other people though.
Kayla M.
Bethel Park, PA
Liked the flavor and the clean feeling. Not the best product for the price. Satisfied but not really impressed.
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
It just didn't feel like I brushed my teeth and taste not so good also it wasn't sensitive it felt a bit harsh
Chantal D.
Hempstead, NY
I hated it ! The toothpaste was not a nice taste In my mouth . Tho it brushed well but I didn't have modivation
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?