Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Hannah K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burrs bees is a great brand if you're looking for something more natural. Good for kids who swallow toothpaste
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Kayla M.
Bethel Park, PA
Liked the flavor and the clean feeling. Not the best product for the price. Satisfied but not really impressed.
Betty J.
Melrose, FL
Its just OK. I find it kind of dry. I only bought it once. Its rather expensive. Crest and Colgate work better.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
Do this isn't a bad toothpaste but it isn't my favorite. I definitely won't recommend this but it's not awful..
Ariel R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I haven't tried the tooth paste but I love anything Burt's bees. There a great company with the best products.
enrique l.
worcester, MA
This brand is good for anything i love them .. It smells good and feels like it works right when yu use it....
Angela L.
Ozone Park, NY
Not so great clean feeling need to stick with my usual brand and also expensive aquafresh and cresgt are better
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
JUST DON'T LIKE IT.BUT DOES MAKE YOUR TEETH REAL BRIGHT.AND INEXPENSIVE.TOO SALTY AND BAD TASTE LEFT IN MOUTH
Cynthia M.
I like the toothpaste but I wasn't really feeling the consistency of it like it also had a weird taste for me
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?