Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
Wasn't really a fan left mouth feeling grity , and my tongue was burning for a long time after teeth were brushed
Gricela P.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't liked the taste but leaves my teeth nice and clean. Very minty and fresh. Leaving teeths nice and smooth
Ana S.
Des Moines, WA
I definitely don't like it. It smells gross. Will not repurchase ever. I will just stick to my Colgate and crest.
Tesamae H.
Did not like the taste of this paste, especially for the price. Won’t buy again. I would not recommend to anyone
Serena M.
Davidson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burt's bees is the bomb. I love their products. I'm sure the toothpaste would be excellent and not have SLS in it
Nyjae R.
Love it love it this made my teeth so white i love this product anyone having trouble with yellow teeth use this
Catherine C.
Sedalia, MO
Not only do thwy make chapsticks that are heaven. Thwy make toothpaste too. Love love love them soo soo soo much.
Chelsea m.
east boston
Love the packaging love the quality love that it lose my teeth very nice and white love that it’s very efficient
Kimberly M.
Morrilton, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The price was ridiculous for toothpaste in my opinion but that’s been a while ago. I won’t waste my money again.
Stephanie H.
Douglasville, GA
I like this product, it's just too expensive for me. I have nothing negative to say about it other than the cost.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?