Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Serena M.
Deltona, FL
Burt's bees is the bomb. I love their products. I'm sure the toothpaste would be excellent and not have SLS in it
Olivia♕
I normally love hurts bees products but this product left a terrible aftertaste and did not clean my teeth well.
Nyjae R.
Love it love it this made my teeth so white i love this product anyone having trouble with yellow teeth use this
Amanda R.
pittsburgh, pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good product but too pricey. I dont need to spend that much money on a product when the major brands are cheaper
Ivy C.
Arlington, VA
It has a really weird taste and texture. I also feel like it didn't clean my teeth very well for the price of it.
enrique l.
worcester, MA
This brand is good for anything i love them .. It smells good and feels like it works right when yu use it....
Stephanie H.
Reno, NV
Love love love Burt's Bees! I have been using there products for years, and this toothpaste was an easy switch!
Kayla M.
Bethel Park, PA
Liked the flavor and the clean feeling. Not the best product for the price. Satisfied but not really impressed.
Savanah R.
Pekin
Wasn't pleased with the taste. Don't think I'll ever try it again. It was odd and left my mouth tasting weird.
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Works amazingly. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! First time user. Taste great. Will be buying again.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?