Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Aneesa K.
lodi, CA
I wasn't a fan of this product. It's runny and doesn't really foam up when you brush. In fact it feels like it goes flat as you're brushing and you need to use more paste than with other brands. I used up the tube pretty quickly. It doesn't leave your mouth feeling fresh or minty. There's something wrong with the cap design (doesn't flip up easily/squeeze right). I've gone back to Tom's of Maine and will stick with that.
Soupy M.
canada
I love this tooth paste . It whitens my teeth . I love the taste . It is a good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Kayy D.
Southbridge, MA
When it comes to burts bees you think hmm chapstick but burts bees not only does chapstick but does body wash , scrubs , etc but who would have ever thought toothpaste? it's freaking amazing 💛 just imagine burts bees chapstick feels so amazing when you apply it to your lips just think of what burts bees toothpaste makes your teeth feel
Victoria A.
My favorite all natural toothpaste it brightens and whitens my teeth so I feel confident enough to smile !! I use this everyday 3x a day and it’s very effective I would highly recommend this to anyone
Ronnie P.
I felt like it was not cleaning properly and it lacks of flavor honestly i rather use other brands i know is natural but did not did the job. I used for one month and not good enough for me to brag or even try it again
Miranda R.
This stuff is so good and so natural! I love it so much. It's beyond the best. It's not to harsh but gets the job done! It is very effective and so fresh! I suggest you buy this product and try it out. :)
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
It's ok. Seemed a little gritty. Plus it's kinda expensive. I bought mine at CVS. This was my first time with this product. My teeth felt clean, I just didn't like the taste and feel on my tongue. I was pretty satisfied, not sure I would recommend over others I've used.
Micah N.
Hahnville, LA
This is one of my favorite organic toothpaste brands! Makes your teeth feel super clean, without the harmful chemicals. I am very conscious about making sure my little one uses organic products and Burt's Bees as well as Tom's are the way to go!
Allie B.
Gibsonia
I wanted to try this product because it’s organic and natural. Unfortunately I wasn’t very satisfied. It left an unpleasant aftertaste, and didn’t leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I was pretty disappointed with this, because I usually love Burt’s Bees products.
Amber L.
Turlock, CA
The toothpaste was exactly what I was expecting. The lather was minimal but the flavor was great. I like that there are no extra harmful ingredients going into my mouth. I bought this toothpaste at Target and will buy again. This paste is high on my list.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?