Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Samantha R.
Valley Stream, NY
Didn't really like the after taste didn't make my mouth feel clean and fresh just wasn't for me but would try again
Kat T.
It did the job. I wasn't very impressed by the flavor or texture. I do however like the kids toothpaste for my son.
Mona Z.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste. I didn't like the flavor it left in my mouth as it wasn't refreshing whatsoever.
Emily L.
It's okay. Just like any other toothpaste. I don't see much of a difference when using this or something like crest
Emily F.
DeWitt
Love this!!! Good for you. Good your teeth. Good for your health. Beautiful packaging. Makes you feel good about it
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Best toothpaste ever it's just Bert expensive for a toothpaste of its quality. But than again, its worth the price.
Abbey W.
wouldn't recommend, tastes funny and leaves a weird aftertaste. I'm not really sure if I remember where I bought it
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Clean without that fluoride taste!! Love that this,product includes all natural ingredients! Reasonably priced too!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This toothpaste is nice and gentle but does its job of leaving my mouth feeling clean and fresh. The taste is good.
This toothpaste was not my favorite. It was very grainy and it didn't not leave my mouth feeling fresh afterwards.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?