Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
Love love this product or use it almost every day is so good for your teeth and I’ve noticed huge difference
Valerie P.
Clawson, MI
This toothpaste tastes great and cleans your teeth, just does not "lather" very well. Still love it though!
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
I really like burt' s bees products. They always smell incredible and don't have chemicals like others do.
Claudia P.
Dallas, TX
Loved it! Just don't like the taste very much! Maybe didn't give it enough time to acquire a taste for it.
Kristyn M.
Monroe, NC
Works well and has a decent taste, but is a little more expensive than I would like to pay for toothpaste.
Lorry N.
Los Angeles , Ca
Very bad ............. It has horrible taste and it might clean your teeth a little bit but still horrible
Jazzlin O.
Only tried once but never again, I didn't like the texture nor the after taste, basically not my cup of tea
Anaise R.
New York
I used this toothpaste a few times. It is a great product. It feels and tastes more natural than the others
Madalyn W.
Albuquerque, NM
The toothpaste cleaned my teeth but it didn't taste very good and the product got kind of lumpy and weird.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I think burts bees has some great products, but I'm not a fan of the toothpaste. It just seems poorly made.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?