Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

↑Be G.
Muncie
Amazing!!! this is a personal preference and would I say I like it look into it if you’d like to try it out.
Katie D.
Raceland, LA
I hated this one. Gross to mee. Weird texture & flavor! I don't recommend on buying it. I never will again!!
Morgan D.
Tasted good and also made my teeth feel very refreshed. Not as minty as I expected but it was a good product
Marie M.
Ashdown, AR
Love love this product or use it almost every day is so good for your teeth and I’ve noticed huge difference
Kat M.
Since I love the Burt Bees line I give this product five stars. I've tried but have not bought their toothpaste. It's was a first time for me yes. I would purchase this product if I saw it at the store. It had a great taste to it. It was pretty satisfying.
Kim M.
Shinnston, WV
Didn't really care for it much. I'll stick to my crease toothpaste! Not a bad taste just doesn't do the job.
Angela W.
Dalton, GA
It is expensive but I us this with my daughter because it is organic. It leaves a great taste in your mouth.
Cynthia M.
I like the toothpaste but I wasn't really feeling the consistency of it like it also had a weird taste for me
Yessica C.
Uniondale, NY
I wasn't too thrilled with this product, it's just not my favorite, for others it might work, just not for me
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I got a sample of this toothpaste and loved it. The most important thing it doesn't contain any "BAD STUFF"!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?