Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jordan S.
Taylors , SC
Too pricy. I felt like it wasn’t cleaning my teeth to the capacity another brand could for the price I was paying.
Kat T.
It did the job. I wasn't very impressed by the flavor or texture. I do however like the kids toothpaste for my son.
Mona Z.
Elk Grove, CA
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste. I didn't like the flavor it left in my mouth as it wasn't refreshing whatsoever.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Emily L.
It's okay. Just like any other toothpaste. I don't see much of a difference when using this or something like crest
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Receive this as a sample and I liked it it’s very good has a lot of phone please my teeth very clean and refreshed
Amanda M.
Powell, TN
Love all burt's bees products. Keeps my mouth fresh and no animal testing is the BIGGEST seller with this product!
Abbey W.
wouldn't recommend, tastes funny and leaves a weird aftertaste. I'm not really sure if I remember where I bought it
Afsoon Z.
I love that it's natural but it doesn't do much for plaque or whitening which is key for looking for a toothpaste.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This toothpaste is nice and gentle but does its job of leaving my mouth feeling clean and fresh. The taste is good.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?