Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Amanda R.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good product but too pricey. I dont need to spend that much money on a product when the major brands are cheaper
Serena M.
Deltona, FL
Burt's bees is the bomb. I love their products. I'm sure the toothpaste would be excellent and not have SLS in it
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tooth paste had the right idea but I didn't get the clean fresh feeling like after other products I've used.
Hannah W.
This toothpaste is absolutely disgusting. It tastes so bad and it leaves a residue. I will never buy this again.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
All Burt's Bees products are great... I am so used to toothpaste that suds up that I don't feel clean without it.
Giselle B.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't like this at all idk why maybe because I'm used to my toothpaste but I wasn't for the taste or texture
Natoshia D.
Works amazingly. Leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh! First time user. Taste great. Will be buying again.
enrique l.
worcester, MA
This brand is good for anything i love them .. It smells good and feels like it works right when yu use it....
Yvonne H.
Davis, CA
Just as people say, the toothpaste does not taste that pleasant. It might be tolerable for other people though.
Meghan A.
South Point, OH
I love this toothpaste! It's one of very few brands that do not have SLS and still makes your mouth feel clean.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?