Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Deidra S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I missed Burt bees toothpaste it was my favorite of all time I wish they would make it again it made my teeth so strong
D L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hate Burt's bees, doesn't smell good and not impressed with this company at all for products. though i love their mission
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Didn't have a too strong of a falvor where it made my mouth feel fresh. I haven't gotten one since it wasn't too great
Apoorva S.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only reason I picked this up because it is made of all organic stuff. It felt nice but after few days, I was bored.
ashley p.
eschenbach, baden
Everything Burts Bees produces is awesome, what can I say, same goes with their toothpaste. Love love love this brand.
Shon-Marie V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best toothpaste. I recommend you try it over your old toothpaste you will never go back. I use it everyday.
Yasameen S.
It was okay. a little pricey for a toothpaste i must say. and the taste was not that great. this can be found at target
Aliesha A.
Wasn't too bad. I tried it and liked it but don't think I'll repurchase it again. It just wasn't my favorite toothpaste
Kathryn M.
Clovis, CA
Not my favorite it just didn't really work for me I used this once and I will probably never but it again not effective
Zoie B.
Manteca, CA
I love this Burt's Bees their products are so great on the skin. The toothpaste is really good and left my breathe fresh
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?