Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

rosabel p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love how it feels love the tecture if it! Smells very good as well ! Leaves it soft & not clumpy totally recommend it
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
In the middle it's super pricy for a small tube of toothpaste not my thing rather have a good brand and good price 😅
lindsy D.
I am a big fan of all Burt's bees products, but I'm not a huge fan of this. To mean it seems to be on the chalky side.
Becca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Courtney H.
I'm not really a fan, I love Burt's Bees candles and balms but I have only tried the paste once and it wasn't for me!
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn't a fan. Made my moth feel strange and it tasted beyond gross I didn't feel like it gave me a good deep clean !
Kandace S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Not my favorite. The taste was terrible and my teeth felt gritty after. Surprising coming from a Burt's Bees product
bobbie t.
Teachey, NC
This toothpaste has a pleasant taste and smell. It leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean. I buy mine from amazon.com
Gaby K.
PLEASANTON, CA
Great taste and good for you and the environment. Can't go wrong with any burt bees products. Cleans your teeth well.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This toothpaste is nice and gentle but does its job of leaving my mouth feeling clean and fresh. The taste is good.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?