Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Shay P.
Columbia, SC
I do not think that this brand should have a toothpaste line. It leaves a very unpleasant taste in my mouth. I bought it from a local drugstore and will not be purchasing again.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
HonestlyC this stuff was weird and I hated using it. I have very sensitive gums and have to be very specific about what I use, and this made my guns bleed. It tasted weird too.
tammi l.
Corinth, NY
Burts bees has been the #1 toothpaste in our family for many years. With sensitive teeth, it has truly helped us so much better than the other products on the market.
Karsyn A.
Ludington
I don’t feel the difference with this toothpaste. Might work but i don’t feel clean after using. I have only tried once and didn’t see a difference or any progress.
Alexus M.
Henderson
Purchased at: CVS
This toothpaste just isn’t it for me. It wasn’t effective and seemed to be all about the name. Wasn’t pleased and nothing stood out so just went back to arm & hammer.
Bhawna P.
Atlanta, GA
I bought burtbees toothpaste it was the worst one from so many i tried in past, the flavour is so bad. And i dont know why after using it my gums started paining.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Lucia V.
san bernardino
Purchased at: Amazon
This toothpaste is okay but I personally didn’t like it. I used it only one time and didn’t rebuy it. It has a good paste I like the taste but I don’t see much difference in my teeth. It did not meet my expectations and I wasn’t very satisfied
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This is ok and does help clean your teeth but I think the taste was t that great and it’s a little too pricy for the amount you get. I think their are a lot better ones out there.
This product is a little pricey, but I would buy it again. The toothpaste had a nice texture and gave my breath a nice smell. It gave my gums a very tingling feeling.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?