Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Becca H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
I like the taste and the amount of foaming it has it makes my mouth feel really fresh and I like this product a lot.
Eileen C.
Esta pasta no es igual a las otras pero tampoco es mala aunque si me ponen a elegir no creo que sea mi primera opcion
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
It worked well. Fresh toothpaste scent. Too expensive compared to several other brands that get the job done as well.
bobbie t.
Teachey, NC
This toothpaste has a pleasant taste and smell. It leaves my mouth feeling nice and clean. I buy mine from amazon.com
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn't a fan. Made my moth feel strange and it tasted beyond gross I didn't feel like it gave me a good deep clean !
Sarah K.
Enola, PA
Great taste, this product works well. The ingredients are natural and I like the results. The price is a little high.
Gaby K.
PLEASANTON, CA
Great taste and good for you and the environment. Can't go wrong with any burt bees products. Cleans your teeth well.
Kandace S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Not my favorite. The taste was terrible and my teeth felt gritty after. Surprising coming from a Burt's Bees product
Kyleigh M.
Peoria, AZ
In the middle it's super pricy for a small tube of toothpaste not my thing rather have a good brand and good price 😅
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?