Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Brenda S.
Redding, CA
love this natural tooth paste my children use this and love it ! safe organic and leaves teethe feeling fresh and amazing
This is one of my favorites. Works and tastes great. Sometimes the end of the tube has ruptured but it's good stuff.
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn't impressed with this toothpaste. The taste was OK! It cleaned well but I like some others that I have used more.
Julia S.
Saint Augustine, FL
This is an amazing toothpaste I don't often use Burt's bees but this is a really good toothpaste that I would recommend.
Deidra S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I missed Burt bees toothpaste it was my favorite of all time I wish they would make it again it made my teeth so strong
Ashley G.
Nasty nasty nasty nasty ew wouldn't try ever again yuck it was horrible don't try it it's not something you want to try
D L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hate Burt's bees, doesn't smell good and not impressed with this company at all for products. though i love their mission
Kathleen A.
Macungie, PA
Didn't have a too strong of a falvor where it made my mouth feel fresh. I haven't gotten one since it wasn't too great
Wendy G.
such a great product dont believe it needs anything to be changed , best thing i have ever tried keep up the good work
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only reason I picked this up because it is made of all organic stuff. It felt nice but after few days, I was bored.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?