Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Bailey K.
Watkins, IA
This stuff works really well and doesn't taste bad like normal toothpastes that you usually get. Definitely worth the buy.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
This may be others cup of tea but I didn't really care for the taste. If it wasn't for that I probably would have repurchased it.
Megan B.
Denham Springs, LA
I love this stuff. It's perfect. I love how clean my teeth get when I'm using it and the fact it so easy to use. My one favorite.
Rachel C.
Jacksonville, NC
Yuck. This product tastes awful and I just did not feel like I was getting any cleaning done. Will probably never use this again.
Lauren E.
Maybe I'm too accustomed to the generic Colgate and crest toothpastes but my teeth didn't feel as squeaky clean after using this
Anna Louise K.
Cary, NC
Great product and all natural. The flavor is good along with the price. I love this product line and you can buy it most places.
Mia U.
Did not like the taste nor the consistency. I really did not help with my breath or the way my teeth looked. Would not buy again.
Erica J.
Richmond, VA
This product was ok but a lil too expensive for me at the time. I would like to try it again if i found it for a resonable price
Daniel D.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a fan. Will always be a Colgate kid at heart
And this ones super expensive. Can't find everywhere and not a fan of the taste
Kenya L.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only really care for their lip products I don’t like this toothpaste . I just can’t pin point which direction to go in with it
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?