Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ashley N.
Loves Park, IL
Decent product, but hubby and I started to purchase a brand from Italy called St. Marvis and so stopped buying this brand.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
Horrible!!!! First off it's too pricey, who wants to pay $7 for toothpaste!! Second,
It smells horrible!!!!!!!! Do not buy
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nope nope nope, awful taste, and the texture was ferocious. I would not recommend this paste unless you were a naturalist.
Miriah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
I know toothpaste isn't supposed to taste like candy and rainbows but this taste was just awful. Didn't work as well either
Christy E.
Jasper, AL
I love this toothpaste. Hard to find where I live . It works great , taste great , natural . I love when I find this paste
DeLynn J.
Tumwater, WA
Too expensive for the product’s features. It was o-k. It wasn’t spectacular, nor did it leave an above average aftertaste.
Michelle W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great toothpaste, its natural, doesn't have a bad taste and kids love using it, all of their products is amazing
Kit N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not my favorite, does not get my teeth feeling their cleanest. I have sensitive teeth so I have switched to another brand.
Phil M.
London
All burts bees products are great and this is no exception it cleans good tastes good and is a healthy alternative to crest
Ana L.
Anchorage, AK
It wasn't doing what I expected it to do- which was to brighten my teeth. It was very watery and I hope they can fix that.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?