Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Adrean E.
Mobile, AL
TBH I didn't really like this product but that's okay cuz obviously people like it cause if they didn't it wouldn't be on the shelves..
Julia D.
I had an allergic reaction to this product so I didn't really get the results I wanted. but not everyone will have the same experience
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yea no!! I was expensive and made me gag. The taste was horrible and I couldn't even finish brushing my teeth. I had to get a refund.
Michelle P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It's a toothpaste...what can I say? I like the ingredients are better than what you'd get in some other brands. Met my expectations.
Kristin S.
Not the biggest fan. I love Burt’s bees products so I decided to give this a go but I haven’t repurchased it since. To each his own.
khrystal c.
Way better then over counter toothpastes and its definitely tastes better then over mass produce generic filled fluoride toothpastes.
Lucia R.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I trust this brand, which I believe works wonders. I've used many of their products and I'm sure they're toothpaste is just as good.
Carly A.
Auburn
I didn’t enjoy this tooth paste. It was chalky and gritty and just did not foam up the way I like toothpaste to. Will not repurchase.
Crystal V.
Deerbrook , WI
My daughter really likes this toothpaste and uses it daily. She has turned into loyal user of this brand for most of all her products
Cindy A.
East Rockaway, NY
I really didn't like this toothpaste. I'm not sure why but I felt as though it didn't leave my mouth feeling as lean as other brands
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?