Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all burt's bee's products in general cause I'm all about that natural life. So maybe I'm a little biased but this is actually great.
Daisy V.
Lake Elsinore
I don’t feel this does the job, like a typical toothpaste. The pros about this is that it’s natural ingredients but won’t purchase again.
Rose S.
Kenosha, WI
This left a weird aftertaste in my mouth after I used it. I've given another try but I'm still very disappointed. I would not recommened.
Michele A.
Attleboro Fls, MA
I mainly use this for breath freshing after a meal. I have sensitive teeth and I do better using another paste that addresses that issue.
Whitney C.
I stumbled upon this in my local drugstore and I have never tried this brand before but I'm currently getting ready to experiment with it
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got it for my younger brother a couple of months ago and he definitely did not like the toothpaste so I didn't purchase it after that.
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good toothpaste whitens your teeth & leaves your teeth. Super shiny & fresh. Love this. I do need to pare purchase this tooth paste
geri s.
I liked this toothpaste ok. It was recommended to me by my mother. I do use some of the other Burt bees products but this wasn’t my fav.
Hilary J.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried it but never purchase because its not product you find easily, at walgreens where i buy of my stuff.. they don't sell them
Diana S.
Homestead, FL
I honestly love this toothpaste. It has an amazing taste and is all natural! PLUS it is cruelty-free! How can it get better than that?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?