Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ibania G.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very intrigued by this product that I actually got it, they made such a great lip moisturizer so why not. It leaves my mouth with an awful feeling but my teeth seem to look cleaner then with my regular toothpaste
Tailyah P.
Lebanon
I recently picked up this item at my nearest store, read a bunch of great reviews on this and wanted to give it a try love the taste Doesnt leave a bad flavor and works like a charm my mouth always feels fresh
Hannah H.
Spring Branch
I love burts bees! Never disappoints me! I use it very often. It’s smooth & has a great taste. Met my expectations very much so! I am a first time user but will be using again. Definitely gonna be buying more.
Izzy E.
I love anything natural and this is beyond brilliant! May be alittle on the expensive side but its natural and well worth it. Especially if you care about your family and yourself. Isnt harsh either on gums
Erica b.
Raleigh, NC
It didn’t freshen the way I want toothpaste to. I need more power behind the scent! I love the other products they make so I was hopeful I’d love this one to but I’ll stick to traditional brands for now.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I absolutely love natural products from skin care to oral care and this toothpaste not only leaves my teeth with a minty glow it strengthens my teeth and gums at same time. Perfect for sensitive teeth.
Shondria J.
Atlanta, GA
This toothpaste nearly gets the job done when it comes to teeth because i put it on bumps and it works amazingly. However, this toothpaste has a awful after taste that remains for at least 10-15 mins.
Kristie A.
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Target
Not the biggest fan. I did not like the after taste it had. It did what it needed to but did not leave a lasting impression for me to repurchase. It is also a little more pricey than I would like to spend on a toothpaste.
Abby
Long Valley
I have sensitive gums so this toothpaste is like heaven to me. It’s not harsh nor does it tingle like other swing toothpaste doesZ highly recommend to anyone, even those not with sensitive gums.
Jamie R.
Louisville
I just recently tried this out. I was looking for a better alternative to all the chemicals in the other tooth paste and this is awesome. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and is a great value.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?