Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Grace H.
Lynden, WA
I LOVE this toothpaste! It tastes so good and I love the fact that it's organic! It makes my teeth feel so smooth and clean after use
Megan A.
Charleston, SC
Like I've said before- I am not a fan of all natural toothpastes - I don't feel like my teeth are getting as clean as they could be
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never used this toothpaste but I really want to try it. I love Burt's Bees products so I imagine that this has to be amazing.
I t clean and freshens your teeth it make them shine and glow and make it smell good to so when u breath u will smell like goodnes
Candace W.
Mayfield Vlg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sucks. Mouth doesn't feel clean or fresh after using. The texture was weird. Never repurchasing. Didn't even finish the tube I had.
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
I love natural products I really do. I really like this minty taste without all the harsh chemicals. Burt's bees is one of my faves.
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
I love this toothpaste because it is cruelty-free and is natural. Great option that is different/better than the more harsh brands.
Emily B.
I just didn’t like the film it left behind in my mouth and on my teeth. And it just didn’t freshen my breath like most toothpaste.
Jodie R.
Salvisa, KY
Other than crest whining toothpaste this is one of the others I've tried and i really liked because not as harsh on your teeth ...
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
I hate this toothpaste. It taste gross and makes my teeth feel weird afterwards. It's very expensive and I won't ever buy it again.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?