Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

John L.
Portland, OR
Did not like the feel of this natural tooth paste, or the taste of it. Both of those are vital for me. There's natural and then there is painful.
Yesenia c.
Beeville, TX
I’ve heard a lot of this toothpaste, well I️ finally tried it and I️ kind of liked it. I’m just not willing to spend the extra few dollars on it
Morgan R.
Tupelo , MS
I tried these toothpaste in the past and decided it was not for me. It lacked that clean feeling most toothpaste leaves in your mouth and teeth.
Jenna H.
Chillicothe, OH
Gentle product my kids enjoy this because they don't have too strong of a menthol taste to it!! That's the complaint I get when I buy toothpaste!
Ashley S.
Blaine, TN
This is great I like the natural ingredients and the product makes my teeth feel healthy and clean it has a pleasant taste with out overpowering
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
So creamy minty fresh! Kept my mouth fresh for the whole day. Didn't get to repurchase but would recommend . Easy to find at the local drugstore
Kassie P.
How can you not love Burt's Bees anything! I love all of their products including this toothpaste. I can usually find this in a local drug store.
Maddy P.
Worthington
This was a good product! Until I found out that I was allergic and my entire mouth swelled up! Lol! I would use this again if I wasn't allergic!
Kate L.
Huntington, WV
First of all, I love Burt's Bees. Their products and made so well and always has great smells and flavors to them. This toothpaste is so great.
Ariel H.
Nesquehoning, Pa
This is definitely my new favorite toothpaste. I love the brand already because they don't test on animals and they use natural ingredients.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?