Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Natasha W.
Berea, KY
I love this product! It works we and is worth the money! I love the natural ingredients and it's very nice. They have great quality products all around
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I honestly didnt really like this toothpaste. Not really the. Best yeah it gets the job donebut taste kibda nasty idk hfufunktastey taste did not like.
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Anything with natural honey in the product is an A+ for me. It's about as close as you can get to organic toothpaste without it actually being organic!
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great taste not that much different from other toothpaste that I have tried in the past. A little on the pricey side in my opinion not worth the money.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
It's okay. I like the idea of the natural ingredients in it. The flavor and scent is a little strange but it does leave a clean feeling to your teeth.
Elizabeth S.
I love Burt's bees & their toothpaste is no exception. My mouth feels naturally refreshed & I don't get that weird stale/dry mouth taste after awhile.
Tulip K.
levittown
Although this seemed like a good toothpaste it wasn’t anything special in my opinion. This is for someone who is a huge fan of their other products.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tooth paste works great cavities and bad breath pkus there made with alk natural ingredients. i will keep buying if my family enjoys this also.
Jenna H.
Havre
Not my fav. Not a lot of foam. Not really my type of toothpaste. I have only tried it once. And I prob would choose something else if I had options.
blogger c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is great being that it's one of the last with calcium sodium phosphosilicate (Novamin). It's effective and made my mouth feel clean.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?