Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Michelle P.
Madison, WI
I was hesitant at first about this more natural toothpaste, but this stuff really works! Switching to this entirely because its all natural.
Azayla S.
Newport News, VA
I don't like this product out of my opinion it doesn't do my teeth any justice this product also makes my mouth dry unlike other toothpaste
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all burt's bee's products in general cause I'm all about that natural life. So maybe I'm a little biased but this is actually great.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
I love the products of this brand. The products are great apart from being a brand that does not test the products on animals. I Love it!!!
Belgi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tasting and can l means your teeth great. It's a great product, a little overpriced for the results but nonetheless it's a good buy.
Victoria F.
Used this once and wasn't a fan. I may try again in the future because I love the Burt's Bees brand but I don't remember being a fan of it.
Amber S.
Festus, MO
I love that you can buy a toothpaste without all the chemicals in it. This works just as well as any other toothpaste without all the junk
Jules T.
I don't like this it is sandy feeing and the taste is not very good. Wouldn't get it again wasn't bad toother paste just wasn't a fan of it
Chyna H.
I've tried several other brands of toothpaste over the years but nothing beats burts bees. Burt's is hands downs the Best toothpaste ever!!
Aidyn L.
I have use this toothpaste since I was young, and I have rarely branched out to other brands because this has always done the trick for me
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?