Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
Anything with natural honey in the product is an A+ for me. It's about as close as you can get to organic toothpaste without it actually being organic!
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
It's okay. I like the idea of the natural ingredients in it. The flavor and scent is a little strange but it does leave a clean feeling to your teeth.
Julie W.
Gallipolis, OH
Love Burt Bee's products, however I wasn't real impressed with this toothpaste. I would be willing to give it another try. I thought it was affordable
Natasha W.
Berea, KY
I love this product! It works we and is worth the money! I love the natural ingredients and it's very nice. They have great quality products all around
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great taste not that much different from other toothpaste that I have tried in the past. A little on the pricey side in my opinion not worth the money.
Jenna H.
Havre
Not my fav. Not a lot of foam. Not really my type of toothpaste. I have only tried it once. And I prob would choose something else if I had options.
Tina B.
Leominster, MA
I like using these natural products_ they work great and do not contain harmful ingredients. I would recommend natural products as much as possible.
Tara S.
Ithaca
I didn’t feel like it did a great job cleaning my teeth even though I used it twice a day like my other crest toothpaste. I will not be repurchasing
Tulip K.
levittown
Although this seemed like a good toothpaste it wasn’t anything special in my opinion. This is for someone who is a huge fan of their other products.
Elizabeth S.
I love Burt's bees & their toothpaste is no exception. My mouth feels naturally refreshed & I don't get that weird stale/dry mouth taste after awhile.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?