Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Amanda Z.
Reno, NV
I have to say that at first I didn't think it was going to be that great, but once finally deciding to try it I love it. It is very effective and works great.
Kim H.
Peoria, AZ
Fancy, not crest 3D though. Could never be crest 3D... Still good and natural unlike crest. But like j said not crest 3D and will never be as great as crest 3D
kasey h.
Durand, MI
I really feel like this made my teeth whiter and cleaner for longer. the only thing i don't really care for is it doesn't spread like normal tooth paste does.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
I was not pleased with the quality of this toothpaste. There was not a lasting cleanliness in My mouth after using this product. There was a dull after taste.
Ruby T.
I love their products so its safe to say i love their toothpaste! Keeps teeth bright, clean and fresh without all the nasty chemicals other toothpastes have.
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was surprised when I saw this company produce toothpaste but decided to give it s try. It's a great toothpaste that helps remove plaque and freshen breath.
Kristin G.
I wouldn't recommend this product only because it has no sunscreen. Here in Colorado, and most places, sunscreen is very important for your face and lips.
Naomi O.
Chula Vista , CA
Well how I think of burts bees is that it's usually meant for nail products and it should stick with that. So I don't really recommend this as tooth paste
Emily M.
I'm not a huge fan of Burt's bees because they are owned by Clorox now and I feel like they are the McDonald's of the all. Agitated world. This stuff sucks.
Brittany S.
Hattiesburg , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was pretty "iffyy" when I first bought this, but after using it I was hooked and I love that it organic and not damaging my teeth like other toothpaste.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?