Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jennifer M.
NATURAL AND REFRESHING KEEPS YOUR MOUTH CLEAN AND FRESH, VERY AFFORDABLE,EASY TO FIND,HELPS TO AVOID HARSH CHEMICALS FROM COMMERCIAL BRAND TOOTHPASTE THAT ARE OFTEN SWALLOWED. HOW MUCH BETTER CAN IT GET !!
Kristin R.
Cedar creek, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found out I was allergic to sodium lauryl sulfate and it was really affecting my mouth with my other toothpaste. This doesn't have that nasty chemical so it is wonderful!
Thuy L.
Atlanta, GA
I love their toothpaste and Chapstick! It's so refreshing...everyone should at least have the chapstick in their pocket!!! The toothpaste is just amazing as well.
hannah F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wonderful product! I love the brand. Ingredients are perfect and natural. Left my teeth feeling extremely clean and fresh feeling. Definitely will continue to buy!
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good product. I just did not enjoy the herbal taste, it was not what I expected. However, my grandma loved it, so I gave it to her. Overall It was a good product, but the taste was not for me. It was like eating a cranberry herbal salad, so it didn't feel refreshing.
Meia D.
Harrisburg, OR
Best toothpaste in the world.I will literally buy Burt's bees anything. Not only is this product all natural, I notice my breath fresher longer and my teeth whiter.
Allie C.
Johnstown, PA
The worst. Did leave my mouth feeling clean. I don’t know if it’s all in my head but it doesn’t make my teeth feel clean at all.
jesica j.
Great toothpaste...it has the much sought after ingredient calcium sodium phosphosilicate (Novamin - you can only get this in European products now). Price here at amazon has gotten really high as the limited supply dries up...you can monitor ebay for occasional better offers. Only problem with this product is the cap...tough to regulate how much toothpaste you get with each brushing...solution? just save a flip top cap from another brand and use it
Michelle Micky M.
Martinsburg , WV
I am a fan of Burts Bee products and love their toothpaste. My mouth feels great when I use it just can't do the price
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Burt's Bees Toothpaste is incredible! The packaging makes this product easy to fins in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive which makes it worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and easy to store.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?