Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Nicole W.
Although I love all of the other products from this brand, the toothpaste tasted like baking soda and wasn't minty at all so my mouth didn't feel fresh and clean
Jenny E.
mustang
i’m gonna be honest, they need to stay in their lane and just keep making chapsticks. their toothpaste was not the way to go. this didn’t give me the same minty fresh feeling as colgate but maybe brands should stick to what they’re known for
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn’t a big fan of Burt’s Bees toothpaste. It could have been working well but I just didn’t feel like it was. It was the consistency of diaper cream and I felt like I was just rubbing it around and not really getting my teeth clean.
Brittany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wasn’t the biggest fan. My teeth felt clean after brushing but my gums and breath did not. My breath didn’t seem to stay as fresh for as long as it does with other products. Not really worth it especially considering the price.
amanda🌙 W.
Fort Collins
I often use the brand Burt’s and bees a lot, to be honest they are such a great brand for a variety of things, I switch a lot with tooth paste but Burt’s and bees always leaves my breathe nice, which is just a nice extra plus
Laney O.
This is such a terrible toothpaste. I️ hate the flavor. I️ bought it once because I️ like other products from the company, but I’ll never buy it again. This didnt meet my expectations. Please don’t waste your money on this.
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
So although I love the idea of this product, I’m not a fan of the product itself. I purchased this at target and it was cheapish. I had only used this product that one time and I will definitely not be repurchasing mainly due to the taste.
Anna B.
glenville
It is kind of pricey for toothpaste and does not taste good. After a couple uses you start to see a difference but it isn’t immediate. It’s an okay product, recommended if you are patient and don’t mind bitter tastes
Kassidy J.
Columbia, MO
Great product, love that it’s natural. It’s siple which is what I love about it, and I always feel so clean after using it. I recommend it to everyone, and it has a great finish. No gritty texture when brushing.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
I normally love Burt’s bees products, and wanting to try to use all natural products decided to try this toothpaste. I couldn’t handle the taste or texture this product had. I went back to my TOMs paste instead.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?